This site uses different types of technical cookies of first and third parties. The Owner reports below the specific categories of cookies used and their purpose:
Necessary: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to websites. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user and therefore those of greatest value to third-party publishers and advertisers.
Unclassified: Unclassified cookies are the cookies that are being classified, along with individual cookie providers.
On the Owner’s site there may be particular buttons (called social buttons/widgets), which depict the icons of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. These buttons allow users browsing the sites to interact with a click directly with social networks and other websites depicted therein. In this case, the social network and the other websites acquire data relating to the user’s visit, while the Owner will not share any navigation information or user data acquired through its site with the social networks and the other websites accessible thanks to the social buttons/widgets. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, which please refer to:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
The selection/de-selection of individual cookies can be done freely through your browser (by selecting the settings menu, clicking on Internet options, opening the privacy tab and choosing the desired level of cookie blocking).
For more information please see the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it /
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/